Friday, January 22, 2010

Just back from hydrabad

another trip to Hyderabad. Not sure why......but i don't feel comfortable with this city. I feel same way when I am in KL, Malasiya. Things look so unreal. What you see with respect to infrastructure ( kind of sophisticated city) is not what you see in peoples eye. The crowd, the people not following even the traffic signals (forget the lane discipline).

Added to this..........the issue of Telengana and 2 day bundh in the city. Meetings went well . Hope these Telengana issues doesn't make any negative impact on Hyderabad reputation.

Due to Visitors from US...I went around the city. The heritage is very good ( charminar, palace etc). The Veg Biriyani in ITC Kakatiya was fantastic very elegant.

I also brought pearl bangels to my wife....i wasn't sure if she will like it. But she did like it. ( it is my advance Valentines day gift!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Harish B K for sharing a wonderful trip incident.Hope everything go positive in Hyderabad.Wish you in advance a Happy Valentine's Day.

    Cheers!!!
    Save Money And Buy Your Valentine Specials Here!|Hot Deals,Learn More!

    ReplyDelete