Thursday, July 30, 2009

Food flavor Which I hate

I hate MSG in my food . I avoid going to Chinese resturants which doesnt confirm not using MSG. I 100% avoid takeing my family to Pizza & Burger or to any resturant which taste unnesarily taste. My Body just tells me the food has MSG......may be I am alergic.......but more than that I hate that. Food must taste by its naturalty added with bit of good servicing plus ambience. Tricking your nervous system to taste it good.........is sinfull and cheating .

I Found below article which discribes teh same very very well thought of sharing it with you all..

July 29, 2009,

First Food and Fifth Flavor

"New" taste sensation stirs appetite for protein. In setting out to blog about food, the psychology of it, and its impact on our brains and bodies, I wanted to begin with what should be, in the best of circumstances, our first food. I'll get there in a minute, by way of a new study about the elusive fifth flavor, umami. Until recently, the concept of a fifth flavor was not widely accepted in the United States. Outside of Japan, the word umami was virtually unheard of beyond the kitchens and tables of chefs and food fanatics. Add umami to the quartet of sweet, sour, salty and bitter. Umami is widely known to enhance all other flavors..........

Full article: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/thinking-food/200907/first-food-and-fifth-flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment